- Learn evidence-based mindfulness skills for ongoing stress management
- Understand the stress response and how to build resilience
- Learn how to increase your concentration and improve performance
Training can be adapted to suit the needs of your workplace. Options include lunchtime seminars, half and full day workshops, guided meditation sessions, self care days, or a mindfulness course.
Key areas covered:
- What mindfulness is (and isn’t)
- The benefits of mindfulness
- Managing stress effectively
- Cultivating focus and concentration at work
- Mindfulness at work
- Mindfulness practices.
Workshop participants will:
- develop an understanding of the theoretical framework
- learn how mindfulness assists the stress response
- experience a range of mindfulness exercises
- and gain the skills and confidence to continue the practice.
Workshops can be offered in Melbourne, as well as regional Victoria, or online.
If you would like more information, please contact us:
Organisations which have received mindfulness training with Anja and Michelle include (for a full list of organisations, click here):
- Private sector
- Community health
- Carer services
- Aboriginal organisations
- Professional peak bodies